We recently hosted Cloud & Shades, an event at the J Parker, a rooftop bar near historic Lincoln Park in Chicago, Illinois.
If you missed it, well, we feel bad for you. It was a great way to network, connect with old friends, and make some new friends. Attendees were all part of the communication pillar of the tech stack where software, infrastructure, and services come together to deliver outstanding CX and Digital Employee Experience.
Here are the highlights:
- A great intro mission statement from CXponent’s Joe Rice
- Learning about Evolve IP’s fantastic solution for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Seeing how Airkit’s automation processes streamline business
- Dispatches from the cutting edge of CCaaS technology straight from the NICE CXOne team
- All attendees got to take home their favorite pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses courtesy of Sunglass Hut
What’s coming up?
We are already planning another multi-vendor event in September. Until then, we recommend signing up for Catalyst Club.
Catalyst Club is for anyone who is part of the communication pillar of their company’s IT.
The communication pillar of the technology stack is where integrated software, infrastructure, and services come together to deliver exceptional Customer Experience (CX) and the Digital Employee Experience (DEX).
The CX layer is built for external communication like customer service, sales, and account management.
The DEX layer is internal collaboration and engagement.
The security and infrastructure layer is required to deliver the same Digital Employee Experience remotely or in an office.
Under the umbrella of education and empowerment, the purpose of the community is three-fold:
- Propel your career.
- Propel your project.
- Propel your company.
- Member-led mentoring/coaching
- Members-only job listings
- Expert-led discussions
- Industry-specific virtual and in-person events
- Early access to vendor-specific news, product & feature releases, and updates.
Sorry, NO VENDORS will be admitted to the group.